The CVOL graduation is an amazing celebration for the whole family! This event is for all The Grove graduates and all CVOLC and OLC graduates!
Any CVOL graduate. Must have met your graduation criteria by May 31st 2019
- Full cap and gown ceremony (FREE!!)
- Free graduation photos (by appointment) in May
Cowichan Performing Arts Centre, 2687 James St, Duncan
(Most importantly)… When?!:
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
Well, it is truly up to you, the student.
Your family, support network and your CVOL family will do whatever it takes to provide you with the best opportunities to be successful. This can be a flexible schedule, diverse course and course credit options, work experience, patience and personalization of your courses and programs. However, in the end, you have to believe you can do it, you have to put in the time. You have to believe in yourself as much as we do.
- PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE!
- ask lots of questions, be curious and advocate for you!
- take risks by attempting a question on your own first
- be resourceful and use the internet, such as YouTube, to help guide you to your answers
- review your grad plans frequently
- set daily or weekly goals, review these often and adjust as needed
- engage with your academics at least five days a week
- review your student learning plan (aka SLP) often with your teacher, advisor or Pod teacher
This is a graduation planner created by the EDUC (BC Ministry of Education) (link here)
Please see your OLC teacher, your Pod teacher, Lisa Keller, Scott Jackson or Colleen Mullin for more information:)