The Open Learning graduation is an amazing celebration for the whole family! This event is for any and all graduates from CVOL, including the Grove!
Any CVOL graduate. Must have met your graduation criteria by May 31st
Full cap and gown ceremony (FREE!!)
(Most importantly)… When?!:
June 25, 2024
Well, it is truly up to you, the student.
Your family, support network and your CVOL family will do whatever it takes to provide you with the best opportunities to be successful. This can be a flexible schedule, diverse course and course credit options, work experience, patience and personalization of your courses and programs. However, in the end, you have to believe you can do it; you have to put in the time. You have to believe in yourself as much as we do!
- PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE!
- ask lots of questions, be curious and advocate for you!
- take risks by attempting a question on your own first
- be resourceful and use the internet, such as YouTube, to help guide you to your answers
- review your grad plans frequently
- set daily or weekly goals, review these often and adjust as needed
- engage with your academics at least five days a week
- review your student learning plan (aka SLP) often with your teacher, advisor or Pod teacher
Please see your teacher, your counsellor or Principal, Kevin van der Linden for more information